1-2-1 Running coaching & Virtual Training Plans
Working with your goals and lifestyle, I provide both 1-2-1 running coaching and personalised plans for a specific race and time and virtual/online training plans and online support.
You’ll have 30 & 45 minute sessions with a qualified running coach to help with anything from running technique assessment, training sessions from speed sessions to support on your long slow runs for marathon or half marathon training.
1-2-1 Running coaching session
Full pre-consultation to discuss needs and requirements, production of FULL training plan leading into goal.
- 45 minute sessions at £45.00
- 6 x 45 minute sessions at £40.00 (paid in advance) = £240
- 12 x 45 minute sessions at £37.50 (paid in advance) = £450
- 30 minute sessions at £37.50
- 6 x 30 minute sessions at £35.00 (paid in advance) = £210
- 12 x 30 minute sessions at £30.00 (paid in advance) = £360
All of the above services can be purchased as gift vouchers too.
Personalised Race Plans
These are inclusive of one 1-2-1 running coaching session to provide a benchmark of where you currently are in your running, followed by a personalised training plan with a realistic goal to work towards. Ongoing support via texts and emails is included during your training up to the event: (Options for just a training plan ONLY with no 1-2-1 are available in the drop down paypal box)
- 0 to 5Km or 5 Km target time – £80.00 (6 week plan)
- 5Km to 10Km or 10Km target time – £100.00 (8 week plan)
- 10Km – Half Marathon or half marathon target time – £140.00 (12 week plan)
- 10Km – Full Marathon or marathon target time – £180.00 (16 week plan)
Online/Virtual Running coaching
Tailored training plans to suit your goal or goals throughout the year including messages, emails and analysis of training runs using tracking software.
- £10 per week of training plan
Please add the £10 option under paypal link x the number of weeks you’d like a personalised plan for
Running Technique Analysis
A full one-to-one session going through your complete running technique, using the latest video to provide a full analysis of running style with a one-to-one full follow-up report to review findings and go through suggested exercises to aid with developing a more efficient, stronger and faster running style.