Elite Conditioning owner and level 3 personal trainer, fitness class instructor, running coach & running technique instructor.
“If it scares you
it’s probably the thing you should do most.”
I have over 17 years fitness industry experience as a level 3 personal trainer, focusing on weight loss clients for the first 10 years, a fully qualified Body Pump, RPM, Insanity, Boxercise, PiYo and boot camp instructor for 15 years at a local studio.
The pain is never really real,
it’s a case of mind over body.
In 2012 I trained as a running coach and running technique instructor which brought a specialised division to Elite Conditioning with a focus on running and sports related fitness training.
I started running at 13 when I was spotted at a local school athletics meeting, I went on to compete for Berkshire in the 100, 200 and 400 m and came 7th in the county at 400 m indoors at under 17.
Since then I have:
- run over 20 half marathons,
- 8 marathons,
- 2 x 50 km ultra-marathons,
- a 50 mile ultra-marathon,
- Snowdon mountain marathon,
- gained a silver medal in the National Veteran 400 m Championships in 2016,
- 2 Gold medals in the Southern Indoor Championships in 2019 over 60m and 200m,
- current record holder for Reading AC at Vet 35 and 40 for the 400m and 200m.
I recently completed a boxing match for charity and you’ll find me enjoying a summer of all things short and simple from the track, relay events and even a kayak, bike and run event with Elite Conditioning instructor Debbie.
I embraced all things fitness and like to inspire people with my passion and the belief that you can achieve the unthinkable.